18.7.2013

Prinsessakortti / Card for a Princess

Tässä hyvin yksinkertaisessa kortissa käytin Instyle Stampsin Prinsess Clarissa -leimasinta, väritin kuvan ProMarkereilla.

The stamp I used in this very simple card is Princess Clarissa from Instyle Stamps. I colored the image with ProMarkers.



Mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Purple and/or blue
I ProMarkers Challenge - Anything goes
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Prince & Princess

4 kommenttia:

  1. Such a sweet image and I love the pretty colour. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful card!

    Regards Malin

    VastaaPoista
  3. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at I love pro markers xxx

    VastaaPoista