8.10.2013

Rippikortti / Confirmation Card

Tein työkaverilleni tilauksesta rippikortin tytölle. Vintagekuva on Pion Designin ja paperit Maja Designin Vintage Spring Basics -lehtiöstä, kerrostukset tein ekopaperilla.

My colleague asked for a girly confirmation card so I made one. The vintage image is from Pion Design and papers from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics pad. I've used kraft paper for layering.


Kortilla mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge - Pastel colors

2 kommenttia:

  1. Voi miten herttainen! Ihanan hempeät värit.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ok you've used some of my favorite elements here. The Pion image, the Maja papers and KRAFT paper. Doesn't it just go well with so much?! Great layering and love those pink flowers! Have you had a chance to sign up for the giveaway at LLC? Thanks for joining our "Pink" challenge at Live and Love Crafts and hope to see you play again!
    Hugs,
    Eulanda
    LLC Designer
    Cards and More Cards

    VastaaPoista