17.9.2014

Kuppi kahvia / Cup Of Coffee

Vintagekortti pitkästä aikaa. Kuva on Maja Designin skräppiarkista stanssattu, taustapaperit Maja Designin Vintage Spring Basics -lehtiöstä. Reunat ressasin ja mustetin, kerrostukset tein ekopaperista.

A vintage card, it's been a while since I've made one. The image is cut from a Maja Design 12 x 12 sheet and the background papers are from Maja Design Vintage Spring Basics pad. I have distressed and inked the edges and used kraft paper for layering.


Kortilla mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Ribbon/lace and pearls
Korttisirkus haastaa - Kraft tai aaltopahvi
Totally Gorjuss Challenge - String or twine
ABC Challenge - T for Tic Tac Toe (flowers, lace, dies)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Lace and pearls
Allsorts Challenge - Sugar & spice
Deep Ocean Challenge - Vintage
Dream Valley Challenge - No stamps
It's All About The Vintage Challenge - Kahvihetki
Inky Chicks Challenge - Anything goes

9 kommenttia:

  1. Upea runsas kortti, todella kaunis,
    Terkut kahvikupposen äärestä;-))m

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kiitos kun lähdit mukaan Korttisirkuksen haasteeseen #15! Vintagea parhaimmillaan:)

    VastaaPoista
  3. This is adorable Marja and absolutely perfect for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  4. So pretty - makes me feel like I should get myself a cup of coffee right now! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a lovely elegant card! I love the embellishments you have used. Thank you for joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    VastaaPoista
  6. Love your card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty cardmakers
    Vania x

    VastaaPoista