19.9.2013

Poikavauvalle / New Baby Boy

Työkaverini sai poikavauvan ja toki piti tehdä onnittelukortti tuoreille vanhemmille. Vauvaleimasin on Marianne Designin, väritin kuvan ProMarkereilla ja sulatin taas vähän frantage-hippuja ympärille. Paperit ovat myös Marianne Designin Eline's Babies -sarjaa.

My workmate got a baby boy so I made a card to congratulate. The baby stamp is from Marianne Design as well as the papers. I colored the image with ProMarkers and melted some frantage around it again.


Kortilla mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge – Blue & brown
Marianne Design Diva's Challenge - Anything goes
Allsorts Challenge - New baby
Bunny Zoe’s Monthly Challenge – Something blue
I ProMarkers Challenge - Anything goes
Divas By Design Challenge - Anything goes

8 kommenttia:

  1. The brown along with the blue make a very pretty colour palette for your sweet baby card Marja.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    VastaaPoista
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining us at my Baby challenge at Allsorts. xxxx

    VastaaPoista
  4. That's so sweet. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    VastaaPoista
  5. So cute, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Love this cute Eline's baby card...goodluck at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S, come back soon,
    Hugs Blankina MDD DT

    VastaaPoista
  7. Een schattige babykaart! Ik hou van de Eline producten.
    Groetjes Tineke

    VastaaPoista