2.9.2013

Synttärionnittelut / Happy Birthday

Tein tämän kortin kummityttöni 9-vuotissyntymäpäiville. Leimasin on The Greeting Farmin Flirty Anya ja väritin kuvan ProMarkereilla. Paperi on Simple Storiesin skräppiarkista leikattu, lisäsin pari teipinpätkää koristeeksi.

I made this card for my god-daughter's 9th birthday. The stamp is Flirty Anya from The Greeting Farm and I colored the image with ProMarkers. The paper is cut from a Simple Stories scrap paper, I added some bits of washi tape.


Tässä vielä kuva kortista paketin kera / Here's the card with the present:



Kortilla mukana näissä haasteissa / I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Splendid Stamping: Farm Fresh Friday - Anya
Anyone for Anya? - Photo inspiration (I used the color red)
The Ribbon Girl Challenge -  Use numbers
I ProMarkers Challenge - Use a number
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes
ABC Challenge - Anything goes
Party Time Tuesday Challenge – Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - You're my sunshine
Kortisto - Aihe vapaa

9 kommenttia:

  1. Ihanan lämpimän punainen kortti ja upeat teippailut.

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is too cute! I love the paper choice, and all of the colors!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    VastaaPoista
  4. Lovely card, cute image choice, thank you form joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    VastaaPoista
  5. What a cute card, love the colours and your layout. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    VastaaPoista
  6. Such a cute image and I love the washi tape. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    VastaaPoista
  7. Oh how cute!!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Anyone for Anya :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Super cute, Marja..so glad you joined us this week at Anyone for Anya! New challenge starts tomorrow..hope to see you there!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Your colours match perfectly, right down to the gift wrapping.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    ABC

    VastaaPoista